Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pretty Good Day...

Got to my ultrasound appointment via Marcus, on time. Had to wait at the office though, they were running behind. Not a big deal though, my ultrasound was FREE!! (I love Pregnancy Resources!) Finally got called back about an hour later, and went straight to the ultrasound room, where Ms. Leslie quickly got me through the paperwork, and up onto the table. We did an abdominal ultrasound, and Baby looked kind of like a blob, but definitely BIGGER than the ultrasound done at the Health Department last week. :) Then she switched to the transvaginal ultrasound, and was able to get clear measurements of the baby. I saw my baby move, wave, hiccup, and dance. It was amazing. Then she had Skyler come back into the room, and we looked at the baby together. Ms. Leslie was even kind enough to "personalize" one of the ultrasound pictures for Skyler, with her own private message from the baby. I got 5 pictures of my baby, better than the ONE I got from the health department of just the baby's head, or butt, or whatever that was...

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good right now, especially knowing my baby's heartbeat is a perfect 170 B/M.

More to write later, I've got homework to do for baby bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers