Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool's Day

So, we survived our first April Fool's Day. I was afraid I was going to "wake up" and find my body had been playing a very nasty trick on me. But everything is fine. I'm still pregnant.

I did, however, get to play my first April Fool's prank on Ross. I waited 'til he was supposed to meet up with someone, and I sent a text and asked if he was going to get the money he was given, and when he said "yes", I replied "Ok, good, because I had to go to the hospital earlier. They had to do another ultrasound. We're having twins."

His reaction was nothing but blank messages. He forgot it was April Fool's Day. He thought I was serious.

I sent another text that said "I'm not getting anything but blank messages, so I'll just go ahead and say... APRIL FOOL'S!!"

He immediately called me laughing, and calling me an ass. He thought it was the best played April Fool's prank that anyone had ever gotten him with. He's proud of me.

I wonder what I can come up with next year??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers