Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Bad Day...

Had my first big disagreement with Ross earlier this evening. Honestly, it started this afternoon when I was shopping with mom. He called, I told him I couldn't talk, (I just wanted to get the heck out of the store.) told him our usual "I love you, bye", and hung up. Went home, cooked dinner, ate, I called him. He said "I'm at the hospital, I can't talk." (Not a good thing to say, without explanation.) HOURS later, I call him and find out he's at his buddy's house again. Never bothered to tell me what was going on at the hospital, no excuse as to why he didn't call back, just "I'm at David's, I can't talk." (Not a good thing to tell me either, especially after telling me "I'm at the hospital, I can't talk.") So I hang up on him. Sent him a text that said "I'm glad you're having a baby with David. I'm glad he's more important than me. Don't call, I won't answer." (Which means give me time to cool off and I'll call back or text when I calm down.) What does he do?? CALLS immediately. Calls REPETITIVELY. CONTINUOUSLY. My phone had 7 missed calls from him before I finally decided to answer. But not before I had received a voicemail about how I was playing STUPID games. Stupid??? I'M HAVING YOUR BABY, AND THE THING YOU WANT TO DO MOST IS SPEND TIME WITH DAVID!!! Did you think MAYBE I'm feeling a little left out? Tired of not getting to see you even HALF as much as DAVID does? Maybe I need your attention MORE than DAVID does.

I see that I went from VENTING to RANTING at him like he's here, so I'm going to take that as my cue to quit.

I hope to God he keeps his promises to start sending me money, or he's not going to like the way things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers