Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

13 weeks 4 days

Dates and numbers:
There are 184 days until your due date on November 03, 2011.
You are 96 days pregnant.
You are 3.1 months pregnant.
You are in your 4th month of pregnancy.
Your 1st trimester: January 27, 2011 to April 27, 2011. (0 - 12 weeks)
Your 2nd trimester: April 28, 2011 to August 10, 2011. (13 - 27 weeks)
Your 3rd trimester: August 11, 2011 to November 03, 2011. (28 - 40 weeks)

I'm getting closer to the point I don't have to worry so much anymore. I'm feeling relief, yet more anxiety at the same time. I feel the baby move, but since this early in a pregnancy a baby's movements are very sporadic, and not very strong, it does nothing to ease any of my anxiety. I still have to worry about going to my next appointment and finding out my little one has died inside of me. I finally got to hear baby's heartbeat on 4-28, and it was a perfect 152 bpm, but that was almost a week ago. I can't wait to get my own fetal doppler. I want to know Baby is ok EVERY day. Not just twice a month when I have appointments. My next appointment is coming up soon, May 9th I get to meet Dr. Foster, who hopefully will be the one to deliver my baby. I am not sure what else to expect at this appointment, because I've never had to switch doctors before. Not with an Obstetrician anyway.

I've stopped going to my baby classes. I couldn't continue to go when I had no guaranteed way of getting home twice a week. I miss the classes, I miss Pilar and Julie. I miss earning baby bux and getting my baby's stuff for nothing but a little hard work. At least I was fortunate enough to get the bedding set I wanted to get before I stopped going though. I just have to find a blanket for it. The set I bought is the Gap Teddy Bear collection, it came with the Bumper pad, Sheet, Crib Skirt, Height chart, Message board, and Teddy bear lamp. It's blue brown and white. Not exactly "neutral" colors, but both genders can use this set. It's not too "boyish". I'll post pictures when I can get it into a crib and get it set up.

I have not been getting to spend ANY time with Ross. We have now determined it is due to his mother and his boss. Whenever he has an opportunity to come down here and spend time with me and the kids, they always have some bullshit reason why he can't come. Like yesterday for example, he was fixing to leave work early and come and get me, but then his mother said he wasn't allowed, and she gave me a bullshit reason about spending "quiet time" with her two daughters, and her grand daughter, who might one day be my step daughter. She gets to see them EVERY DAY. I haven't seen Ross since March 17th, the week after I told him I am pregnant. My mother has her own little ways of telling me that she doesn't believe I'll ever see him again. She doesn't think he's going to help me with this baby. That I now have two children that are Fatherless. I don't know what to think at this point, but I hope she's wrong. At least for a little while anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers