Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ms. Bailey is on her way!

Had another successful doctor's appointment yesterday, 10-18-2011. I was informed that I have gained another 6 1/4 pounds, bringing the total gained so far up to 34 pounds. My blood pressure continues to be "really good" according to the nurse, at 100/56. Bailey measures at 38 weeks, which would be three days ahead as of yesterday, being that I was only 37 weeks 4 days. Which is fine by me. I am not worried at all about her like I was with Skyler, who was having trouble getting bigger. On a really good note, I have started dilating and effacing, meaning Bailey is getting my cervix ready for delivery. I'm a little scared, but I'm coming to terms with it, because I keep making myself think about how wonderful it's going to be to hold her in my arms. Ross seems to be getting excited as well, even though we're not exactly prepared for her financially. But, the main thing we need for her is diapers and wipes, we have just about everything else.

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers