Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

38 weeks 5 days (as of TUESDAY) Doctor Appointment

Blood pressure was 108/61 which is slightly higher than it has been for the past month. Weight went down to 211 1/2, which is 5 1/2 lbs. less than last week. I wonder if this means labor is coming soon? Last Tuesday I was told I was "changing and getting ready, dilating and effacing", Saturday when we went to L&D because I thought I was leaking fluids I was told that I'm 1-2 cm dilated. Yesterday I was told that I'm at 2 cm. I don't have much further to go before I'm actually IN labor, but this is the longest part. It could take hours, days, even WEEKS to go from 2-3.


EVICTION NOTICE HAS BEEN SERVED: BAILEY ISABELLA CHAMBERLIN, you have no choice but to vacate the premises. There's more room OUT than IN, and you're hurting me where you are. I have a nice comfy crib, playpen, bassinet, swing, and carseat for you to explore, now GET OUT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers